With thirty-six pages entirely written and produced by Mathew Kumar, the issue continues in the same vein as the original minus one issue, featuring several experiential articles considering the games Mathew experienced between the 26th of October, 2009 and the 4th of May, 2010.
In this issue:
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (A covert operation)
- Batman: Arkham Asylum (A pointless question leads to a genuine realization)
- Deadly Premonition (A movie guide)
- Retro Game Challenge (An open letter)
- Torchlight (A cut-out-and-keep activity)
- Dark Void Zero (A cross review)
- Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes (An interview)
- The Shivah (A hero?)
- exp.ress Mail (An analogue internet)
As with minus one, these articles will NEVER appear online. While supplies last, orders will be fulfilled with the limited first edition produced for sale at TCAF. All issues feature a unique transparent cover design.
Update, June 10th: All first print (TCAF) copies of the first edition are now sold out. First edition, second print copies will begin being dispatched the week after E3.
Buy now: Sold Out