This third issue of exp. is the final part of an initial trilogy of ‘zines in which the content is entirely written and produced by Mathew Kumar. As with previous issues, minus/infinity features several experiential articles considering the games Mathew experienced between the 5th of May and the 10th of November 2010.
In this issue:
– The Misadventures of PB Winterbottom (A title card sequence)
– Nelson Tethers: Puzzle Agent (A puzzle page)
– Alan Wake (A collection of lost lost manuscript pages)
– VVVVVV (A different way of looking at things)
– Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies (A party of friends)
– Patchwork Heroes (A lazy demand) (print exclusive!)
– exp.ress Mail (A star letter)
Editor’s note: exp. minus/infinity continues the experimentation of the first two issues by forming a “sampler” diptych: as requested by many, readers can now sample the content via a PDF before choosing to graduate (or not) to the print edition. exp. is a print magazine and I intend to keep it as such; this issue, while currently a “one-off,” may however influence our future direction.